Saturday, March 27, 2010

an assortment of sets

Since I recently moved, I have been nesting. I am a bit of a collector, and have a fondness for scouring for old things. I enjoy creating groupings even if they are not complete or identical. Here are a few snippets of some old and some brand new.


A series of raku pots. I threw these during my last semester of college, for part of my senior study.



Retro drinking glasses I have found here and there. I have come to the opinion, that juice glasses make the perfect vessel for wine.


I love scoring one of these jars at a yard sale for $1, and then finding an identical one at an antique store for $35.


The most perfect set of all. Six one week old kitties and one beautiful mama cat.

1 comment:

  1. Your home is really amazing. I love the retro cups - I saw a few this weekend at a vintage shop that would make excellent additions to your collection!

    ReplyDelete